Discover the beautiful community of Lisle! The Village of Lisle is a refreshingly different place to live, work or visit! From its humble beginnings as a rural Midwestern town, Lisle has evolved into a welcoming, business friendly community, rich with resources.
- Downtown Lisle Directory/Activity Guide: Discover all downtown Lisle has to offer with this handy directory of eateries, shops, and activities to enjoy!
- Lisle Park District: Provides leisure activities for all ages. The facilities include a recreation center, parks and playgrounds, a senior center, the Sea Lion aquatic park, and the River Bend golf club.
- Lisle French Market at PrairieWalk Pond: Enjoy a variety of venders at this open-air market that includes baked goods, fresh produce, home accessories, jewelry, meats, and more!
- Museums at Lisle Station Park: Learn about the culture and heritage of nineteenth-century Northern Illinois at the home for the community's historic train depot.
- The Morton Arboretum: With 1,700 acres to its name, the Morton Arboretum houses various gardens of plants and trees from around the world. The Arboretum is a place of educational programming and breathtaking scenery.
- Downtown Lisle Block Party & Cruise Nights: Enjoy the summer nights on Main Street with this block party filled with music, beverages, food, prizes, and a display of unique cars!
- Eyes to the Skies Hot Air Balloon Festival: This family-fun event happens annually and features colorful hot air balloons, balloon launches and flights, and an evening balloon that glows!
- Garden Gait: Organized by the wonderful volunteers of the Lisle's Woman's Club, the Garden Gait walk offers several beautiful and private gardens from Lisle and includes a craft fair and raffle prizes!
- Lisle Women's Club: The Lisle Woman's Club is dedicated to promoting education, leadership and service in the community. They support the local community food pantry, women's services, veterans assistance, and local scholarships.
- Lisle Visitors and Convention Bureau: Assists with planning meetings, conferences, social events and leisure activities. The Lisle Visitors and Convention Bureau provides resources to help you select Lisle hotels, meeting facilities and customized tour designs to complement your special interests.
- Lisle Lions Club: The Lisle Lions Club meets the needs of the Lisle community and conduct vision, hearing and diabetes screenings, support eye hospitals, award scholarships, build parks, help youth and provide help in time of disaster.
- Lisle Heritage Society: The Lisle Heritage Society works to preserve portions of the past for present and future generations.
- Lisle Area Chamber of Commerce: Committed to helping local businesses create mutually beneficial relationships between the village, other businesses, and the community as a whole.
- Lisle-Woodridge Fire Department: The Lisle-Woodridge Fire District provides a variety of services designed to protect the lives and property of the community from the effects of fires, sudden medical emergencies, or the exposure to dangerous conditions caused by man or nature.
- Lisle Police Department: The Lisle Police Department patrols and responds to calls for service in the community. Officers pride themselves in performing their duties to the highest level of excellence.
- Village Board of Trustees and Mayor Chris Pecak. Lisle Board Meetings occur on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 7 p.m. at the Village Hall.
- Benedictine University: Benedictine University is an inclusive academic community dedicated to teaching and learning, scholarship and service, truth and justice, as inspired by the Catholic intellectual tradition.
- Lisle Community Unit School District 202: Lisle Community Unit School District 202's goals are designed so that no child is left behind or falls between the cracks. Our children need skills that include the basics, promote critical thinking, recognize the values of sound character development, and believe in the value of effort and perseverance.
- Naperville School District 203: Their mission is to educate students to be self-directed learners, collaborative workers, complex thinkers, quality producers and community contributors.
- Benet Academy: A co-educational, Catholic college-preparatory high school dedicated to providing a disciplined educational environment that fosters the on-going religious, intellectual and social development of its students.
- St. Joan of Arc School: The mission of St. Joan of Arc School is to provide students a firm foundation in the Catholic faith, thereby creating the opportunity and the means to achieve academic excellence.